Sunday 9 October 2011

Visions Of Change – My Minds Eye

Visions Of Change - Still Tomorrow


Visions Of Change - I See In You


Visions Of Change Discography:

It's hard to explain in words how happy this record make me feel. It's safe to say this is one of best records I have ever heard in my life. When I first heard it, I was blown away by how flawlessly they fuse the keyboards with a catchy soft-sounding hardcore punk which is truly unique. Before I had read the lyrics it was the music that kept me listening to it at least once everyday, if not several times and never getting bored. Then once I bought the record and read the lyrics they were better that I even imagined. Every track I could relate to so well with such reaffirming subject matters such as broken trust of friends, change for better or worse, discovering strength and confidence to get trough hard times, rising above your feelings and looking forward to a positive tomorrow. What I have discovered from listing to this amazing band will stick with me forever, they really have helped me through some bad times. You should definitely give it a try, it may change your life or at least the way you think. Pure Genius!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment